Pedigo Furniture was established on March 1, 1953, by Joe and Gloria Pedigo as an appliance and furniture company in a 3,300 square foot space in downtown Livingston. Today, Pedigo Furniture continues operations as a third generation business in a 50,000 square foot location just west of downtown. We strive to give back to our community that has so loyally given to us since our inception. Above all, we give glory to God, our Father, who has blessed us immensely over all of these years.
Nothing on this page may be copied or reproduced without explicit permission.