last updated: 10/01/2021
Pedigo Furniture (We, Our, Us) is a home furnishings retailer in the Livingston, Onalaska, Trinity, Coldspring, Corrigan, Huntsville, TX area. Our website aims to create an easy, informative, and enjoyable online shopping environment that enables our customers to access a large selection of home furnishings, find any information necessary to make an educated purchase, receive premier local customer service, and satisfy all furniture needs in a one-stop shopping environment. We strive to provide the best home furnishings experience in the area and believe trust is a core piece of that experience.
INFORMATION BEING COLLECTED
Our website may collect information such as personal data, browser and device data, 3rd party data, and data that helps us understand how you use our website. This data allows us to understand our market needs, provide a personalized shopping experience, respond to customer questions, and process online orders. List of personal information we may collect:
- Personal information, including name, phone number, email address, and postal address
- Online data, such as IP address, Operating System, Cookies, and location information
- Non-identifiable demographic information, including age and gender
- Data showing how you use this site, including searching and navigating within the site
- Data that tells us about your interests and personal preferences
- Purchase history, financial information, including payment methods, billing information, and credit card information
- Information passed from Social Media or Third Parties, such as Facebook or Google
- Data from Contests, Giveaways, Surveys, and other promotional forms
- Information provided by phone calls, online chats, text messages, or email communications
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
TO PROVIDE CUSTOMERS WITH OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We use customer information to communicate with you about product inquiries, fulfill and process online orders, respond to customer service requests, schedule deliveries, schedule appointments, or respond to any other business questions, comments, or suggestions.
TO MARKET TO OUR CUSTOMER BASE
We use customer information to implement our marketing and advertising strategy. This can include but isn’t limited to emails, texts, post mail, online advertisement, and other time-sensitive information regarding our sales and store events that you may be interested in. Most online marketing or advertising campaigns can either be opted out of or blocked.
TO PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
We may use customer information to provide you with a catered shopping experience, including highlighting products and styles on the website that you have shown interest in or provide you with advertisements or other marketing communications such as email that include products you have expressed interest in.
TO FULFILL SPECIAL EVENTS
We may use customer information to fulfill the purpose of a special event, including but not limited to surveys, contests, community events, and in-store experiences. Such events may include additional statements regarding how the event handles customer information.
TO IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE OF OUR WEBSITE AND OUR BUSINESS
We may use customer information to analyze how customers are using our website and make changes and improvements to provide a better website experience, minimize errors, discover new trends, analyze product performance, prevent fraud and harm, research our customer base, and perform other business needs.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pedigo Furniture works with a variety of companies to provide you with a well-rounded shopping experience. We may share certain personal information with marketing partners, social media companies, or third parties who provide services to you or us to carry out our business or to comply with a legal obligation.
We use third parties to provide services to you and us, including, but not limited to, managing customer information, sending marketing communications, processing payments, fulfilling orders, analytics, and displaying advertisements.
We may include social media tools for websites such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. These tools may collect information about you, such as what pages you have visited and your IP address. You may also log in to your customer account using your Facebook or Google account credentials, and by doing so, you are authorizing the sharing of information in connection with the social media account.
We may disclose information about you, if necessary, to comply with laws or regulations, legal processes, litigation, or government requests. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information to the acquiring entity.
HOW TO ACCESS, REVIEW, AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to access or update some of your contact information, you can do so in the following ways:
- If you have created a customer account on the website, you can log in to review or update your account and contact information.
- You may also contact us using the “How to Contact Us” section below to request a copy of certain information we have about you or to update out-of-date information. We will provide and update the information requested if reasonably available. We may request that you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request.
HOW TO OPT-OUT FROM EMAIL MARKETING
If you do not wish to continue to receive promotional emails from us, you may contact us using the “How to Contact Us” section below to request to be unsubscribed from our email marketing lists. At any time, you may also unsubscribe from promotional emails via the unsubscribe link provided in each promotional email you receive. Unsubscribing from email marketing does not apply to operational emails such as order confirmation emails, inquiry submission emails, etc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SMS FEATURE
The Customer Service SMS Feature allows users to receive text messages from Pedigo Furniture regarding inquiries they make on the website. Users can expect to receive answers to their inquiries, product recommendations, next steps, and follow-up regarding their initial inquiry from our employees.
You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the shortcode. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, submit a new inquiry as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 936-967-2600 or email@example.com.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
Some web browsers offer Do Not Track (DNT) functionality which can signal to websites that a user does not want their online activity to be tracked. Currently, there is no uniform or consistent way for a website to respond or recognize a DNT signal. Please note that at this time, our website does not respond to DNT signals.
We have implemented reasonable safeguards to help ensure that information collected on the website is secure. We have put in place a variety of technical and administrative security measures such as https to help protect you and your personal information. However, there is no guarantee that any e-commerce solution, website, or database is completely secure. You are responsible for taking precautions best suited for you to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
If you want to disable cookies, you have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies. Check with your browser provider for instructions on how to disable cookies. However, if all cookies are disabled, some personalization and functionality will not be available on our website, including, but not limited to, the ability to keep items in your shopping cart and to complete a purchase.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We never knowingly collect or maintain information on our website from children that are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is directed to anyone under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete the personal information as soon as possible.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have additional rights under the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) regarding collected personal information. These rights include:
- The right to request disclosure of information collected or sold, including the categories of information that have been collected or sold, the categories of sources from which the personal information has been collected, the use of the information, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties, and the categories of third parties to whom information was disclosed or sold.
- The right to request disclosure of specific personal information collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- The right to request personal information collected about you deleted, except where that information is necessary to perform certain business operations including, but not limited to completing a transaction or provide a good or service requested by the consumer, to detecting and protecting against security threats or prosecute those responsible, to debugging and repairing errors that impair functionality and to exercise or comply with certain legal rights or obligations.
- The right to opt out of the sale of personal information. Click “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” to opt-out of having your information sold.
- The right to not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights.
To exercise your right to request disclosure of information collected or sold, to request disclosure of specific information collected about you, or to request personal information collected about you be deleted, please contact us online or call this number: 936-967-2600. We will respond within 45 days of receipt of the request, and we may need to request additional information to verify the identity of the requesting party.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Get in touch with one of our locations if you have any questions or would like additional information about this policy or anything else on our website.
Contact us online
Website Accessibility Statement for Pedigo Furniture
Pedigo Furniture is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. To assist in achieving accessibility within the website, we design and develop the website to be substantially conformant in accordance with WCAG 2.1 level AA. We are on an ongoing basis assessing the website to improve and maintain these accessibility standards and guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of www.pedigofurniture.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the website so that we can work with you to provide the information you seek and to improve the accessibility of the website.